More than ever before we cannot wait to meet and be together again to continue our support for cancer patients, as well as survivors and their loved ones. Whether at the Coque or remotely, we will work alongside each other to achieve a world without cancer.
Register a team!
At the Coque
- Participants are invited to walk or run in the relay for a period of 24 hours.
- A team is made up of between 24 and 48 members.
- A maximum of 300 teams can be accommodated at the Coque.
On the Big Day, I go to the Coque during the weekend of 25th and 26th March 2023 to take part with my team in the relay, to support patients and their loved ones.
Each participant in my team takes the relay one after the other (one member of the team on the track at a time), walking or running, during the 24 hours.
- Participants are free to walk, run or cycle at the time they prefer and for as long as they wish.
- Participants choose their location … woods, neighbourhood, work place, school … the only limit is your imagination!
- A team must accumulate a total of 24 hours.
- A team is made up of unlimited members.
On the Big Day I organise myself with my team to relay on the 25th or 26th March, either running, walking or cycling, wherever I wish. Together, we commit to taking part in the relay for a total of 24 hours to support cancer patients and their loved ones.
Our common goal
♥ 24 hours of solidarity ♥
♥ Show our support for patients and their loved ones ♥
♥ Raise funds to save lives, prevent cancer and help those who are affected by this illness ♥
Together, let’s relay hope to cancer patients and their loved ones!